Battery pack 1161 is for use in Springwell Smartflush SF4B and SF103B. The pack consists of 4 AA cells with spot-welded interconnections and a good quality plug to ensure reliability.
Key Features and Benefits
- 5-6 Year Battery Life - When used in conjunction with Springwell Smartflush SF4B the battery pack will operate for 5-6 years. (3 years if used with the previous SF103B model)
- Reminder label - Replacement battery packs come complete with a battery check reminder label. This can be placed on the controller itself for future reference.
How To Use
Simply un-plug and release the used battery pack from the controller and then plug-in the new battery pack. Smartflush remembers the previous settings so there is no need to reprogram. A quick press of the manual flush button will be enough to test Smartflush is operational.
Full instructions can be found by clicking the link: Battery Replacement Instructions
- 5-6 Year Battery Pack (3 year if using in previous SF103B model)
- Reminder label
- Fitting Instructions
- Free technical support by phone or email
- Outstanding customer service
- Proven reliability
- Products that comply with legislation
- Products manufactured in the UK to ISO 9001 quality standards
Battery Packs are despatched via 1st class post. A small handling fee of £2.99+VAT applies to all battery pack orders. Pricing for overseas delivery may vary. Further information can be found on our delivery page.
A great product, easy to install and use and never let me down, always great service and always arrives quickly with no problems. would highly recommend them to anyone.
Thanks Neil, that's really appreciated!
Super quick to order and liked the ability to Apple Pay. The package arrived quickly and well packaged. Everything is included, battery park, expiry date label and instructions. It was quick to install but I had to read the instructions several times. I got the job done but the instructions are quite wordy paragraphs and it would be better and clearer as a bullet point or numbered step by step sequence . this was especially true as I had to reset the fill time. i kept having to read the whole paragraph 3 which has multiple events and actions in it to confirm I had completed one step and find the next event. Could it be broken down further into 3a, 3b, 3c etc.
Thank you for your positive review.
I'm pleased the purchasing process, delivery and the product was well received!
Your feedback is much appreciated and certainly something we can look to change.
We also welcome any technical calls throughout the life of the product so we are here if you need us.
Thanks again, Michael.
The Smartflush from Springwell is a good product and the batteries are priced maybe a little high but it is best to get the right one direct from them.