Smartflush is an intelligent urinal flush control for commercial washrooms designed and manufactured in the UK by Springwell Microelectronics Ltd. With the use of a PIR sensor, Springwell Smartflush monitors the room and operates only when required. Smartflush is fully automatic and can be customised for any type of organisation/premises.
Savings on water bills can be up to 90% whilst maintaining hygiene.
Springwell Microelectronics operate to ISO 9001 quality standards and are committed to providing excellent customer service. Springwell welcome technical queries by phone or email and are always happy to assist.
Key Features and Benefits
Programmable Cycle Time - Can be set to 20, 30, 40 or 60 minutes giving you full control of how often you want the urinal flush to occur
- Fully Automated - With the use of a PIR sensor, Smartflush monitors the room and operates only when required; minimising water use and reducing water bills
- Concealed Manual Flush Button - The hidden manual flush button can be used to start an extra flush, either for cleaning purposes or to test the flush
- Quick and Easy Cistern Fill Time Setting - The length of time the solenoid valve stays open can be set automatically with no measuring or manual timing required
- Adjustable Sensitivity Settings - Smartflush can be set to reduce the PIR sensor sensitivity to reduce any false triggers, e.g. if people are only washing hands rather than using the urinals
- Optional Maintenance Flush - A hygiene flush can be set to 0, 8, 12 or 24 hours keeping the urinals fresh for next use
How To Use
The mains operated Smartflush should be installed by a competent Electrician.
Full instructions can be found by clicking the link: SF4M Instructions
- Smartflush Controller with inbuilt transformer
- Solenoid Valve
- Ready-terminated cable
- Screws and Wall Plugs
- Fitting Instructions
- 2 years warranty (3 years when completing the free warranty extension form)
- Free technical support by phone or email
- Outstanding customer service
- Proven reliability
- Products that comply with legislation
- Products manufactured in the UK to ISO 9001 quality standards
Product Specification Download
A leaflet including the Smartflush specification can be found by clicking the link: Springwell Smartflush Leaflet
Free next day courier delivery on Smartflush Systems ordered before noon. Pricing for overseas delivery may vary. Further information can be found on our delivery page.